Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The difference a haircut can make

So I went ahead and chopped off my hair. I have an A-line bob now and I would include a pic but the Treo self-portrait is not the most flattering. I think that the haircut is just what I needed. Since making the decision to cut here is what I have gotten done:

1. Got a new tire for my bike (which has been flat for weeks) so I can ride again and not continue to stay inside all day or worse, drive inappropriately short distances
2. Went to a place for lunch, alone and with no distractions.
3. Rode my bike two miles to the vet where I picked up more food for my anorexic cat, Phoebe
4. Turned in my Step Up Women's Network newsletter and volunteered to be their official reporter.
5. Finally mailed a present for my nephew that has been sitting around for an embarrassing 3 months
6. Cleaned off my "desk" (dining table) so that we can eat at the table again.... though we'll probably still eat in front of the TV.

My head is lighter in more ways than one. My only regret is that I didn't get it long enough to donate to Locks of Love.

Onward and upward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home