Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Annals of Being a Bridesmaid #6, Part 3

and now, for the conclusion of our tale....

Ah, but the fun wasn’t even about to begin. Sunday morning, I awoke and there is something terribly wrong. My stomach hurt so bad. I only had 2 glasses of champagne and this was not a hang over. Nope, it was war. I had to bolt to the other bathroom in the back of the house the bathroom next to me was out of order. I barely made it. I have only been this sick once before; it was horrible. Once I make it back to bed, I feel someone crawling in bed with me. One of the girls was looking for her boyfriend. I told her to get off me and try the next room. Then I was sick again. Plus I had to be on a plane in about 4 hours. I finally got out of bed and packed while I lay on the floor. Debbie and James had to help me get into the car and I slept all the way to the airport. Flying with the stomach flu/food poisoning/heat exhaustion was not on my list of things to do before I die, but I did.

Debbie doesn’t call much anymore. But I wish them well. And when I get married I will not expect my bridesmaid to buy a plane ticket to fly out and be my wedding planner/caterer/baby sitter/hairdresser/therapist. P.S. Anyone want to by a Medieval Bridesmaid Dress?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home