Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time for a change

I have been growing my hair out since an unfortunate bob experience back in '04. I have never had hair this long in my life, and I don''t hate it, but I feel like chopping it off. I have been dealing with a lot of sick pet issues and some, shall we say, creative road blocks, for a few weeks now and for some reason I have decided that today is the day I cut off my halfway-to-my-hiney hair.

Is that just so contrived that I see cutting my hair as somehow symbolic? Like cutting it off is going to give me a new perspective on life, a new drive to overcome the blocks and better handle my pet issues. Who knows? Maybe it will.....or maybe I will chicken out and leave with a trim.

Any dramatic hair cutting stories out there?

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home