Thursday, October 26, 2006

Race for the Rescues


So I have registered for my first 5k. I have never done one of these before because I feel bad asking people for money, but I have gotten 2 of my 3 pets from rescue organizations and I want to do what I can to help more animals in need.

If you want to help out my team, Friends of Stella, click on the title of this entry and it will take you to my team's page. You can help my joining my team and walking/running on Sunday, or by making a donation.

Maybe I can lure you with celebs? The MC of the event is Jane Lynch from Best in Show and the 40 Yr old Virgin and Post Race Activities include:"Walk of Paws Celebrity Art Auction"

This years participants:
PAULA ABDUL
JESSICA ALBA
DREW BARRYMORE
JASON BIGGS
JIM BELUSHI
COURTENEY COX & DAVID ARQUETTE
CARMEN ELECTRA
FAMKE JANSSEN
JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN FROM GREYS ANATOMY
AMANDA PEET
LIONEL RICHIE
ERIC ROBERTS
NBA LEGEND BILL WALTON
WOLFGANG PETERSEN
Many many more TBA!

Can you really say no to Paula?
Valerie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home