Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jennifer Wilbanks Says "I Sue!"

The clock has ticked way past her fifteen minutes, but Jennifer Wilbanks is making headlines again for her tacky-ass behavior. She's taking her former fiance to court to win her share of things--including (love this part) wedding shower gifts.

If ever there was a poster girl for the Lobridemy victim, it's this:


I think my favorite thing I've seen is the comment on agentbedhead.com where someone named slug writes:

Ah, that wide-eyed, unfocused, deer-in-the-headlights stare sure does take me back to my mid-20s and a series of psychotic, marry-me-now-my-biological-clock-is-running-out lunatics that make me appreciate that I am no longer in the dating pool.


Ladies, don't be that girl. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home