Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New show about nuptial nutters

I just heard about this show, The Wedding Bells which totally surprises me because I like to justify all my hours of television watching as "research," and for me not to have heard of this until now makes me think I need to up the hours I dedicate to my studies. Or maybe I haven't heard of this because I have been watching MTV almost exclusively: Two a Days, My Super Sweet 16, Maui Fever, Dance Fever I can't get enough.

The show is about three sisters who run a "lavish" wedding facility. I don't know about you, but when I hear "reception facility" I do not think "lavish." I think "factory" and "cheesy."

The main reason I wanted to mention this show is because the article that reviewed it was called "Bridezillas are funny! Not." How tired is that "not" joke? A while back there was a funeral for the word "def" and I think it's time that the "blah blah blah. Not!" joke is similarly buried.

That said, I will TiVo this show and add it to my "research" hours. If you want to check it out, it has the stellar spot of Friday nights on Fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home