Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Can Britney Come Back?

I just read an article on USA Today about Britney's new bod and new bob signaling a come back. I am just not sure she can come back. As a friend put it, "she is America's Sweetheart," but I wonder, can America's Sweetheart can have two kids by a sleazebag and a sex tape on the way?

Now I loved the Britney/Matt Lauer interview. I thought that she let her trashy flag fly and I was thrilled. Britney without a publicist rocked. I just hope she doesn't try to get all classy now that fed ex has left the buiding.

Do you think she can come back? Or is Britney doomed to a life of judging regional children's beauty pageants?

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh I think she's going to have a major comeback. Britney's like that friend we all have, who's with a total loser and you can't do anything about it until she realizes it for herself.

Federline will wind up on Surreal Life 10, with a pot belly stretched over his "Pimp" shirt, receding hairline, and corn rows. Britney's got another good album in her.

I'm rooting for her.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home