Monday, February 04, 2008

Bridal Wave Korean cover & 27 Dresses



The Korean addition of The Bridal Wave is out! Love the girl in the chair, the English language font, however, is a bit goth. It kinda looks like Bridal Mave, which makes me think of Bridal Mauve. (Perhaps fitting if you are talking about bridesmaid dresses.)

Which reminds us, 27 Dresses has the right idea about some things, but honestly, why would Katherine Heigl's character be excited about being a bridesmaid that many times? The fact that we're supposed to buy that, and the fact that she's apparently the "mousey" sister courtesy of a little brown hair dye just don't really fly.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely hated everything about 27 dresses (except the eye candy). She's such a doormat. "Oh, I love him, but I can't tell him. Oh, now I can't tell my sister, because she likes him, and I don't want to interfere." All sorts of passive aggressive tendencies that were really unbecoming. And everyone conspiring to convince her she wasn't really happy being single was bad enough without her realizing it was all so true! Meh. After reading your book, I can't really watch chick flicks anymore.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Mndjoy, you'll probably love this article from The Onion.

Recently I've seen "There Will Be Blood" and "No Country for Old Men" which of course had extraordinary performances, but were so "male"--the female characters in them are practically non-existent.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home