Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Val on NPR!




Check it out!! I got myself on NPR and for a totally Val-appropriate story too.

As all my friends know, I am always in search of inexpensive, fun nights out. For a few years now I have been a huge fan of the movies that are shown at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery ($10/person, byob), and the last time I went I was interviewed by Ina Jaffe for a story on NPR about the screenings!

99% of my interview landed on the cutting room floor, but the cool thing is that we set up the story. You'll have to listen to hear what I mean. Our picture made it to the written piece, but our quote didn't.

I especially like that we represent for dominoes (my favorite game) and for being old school cemetery attendees.

Here is the link: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5671572

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home